Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weekend Homework of 24.11.07

I think this time was better than the first time to do filming and the speed of this time is faster than the first time too.I think it is because we had the experience.When we arrived to Cococat Cafe,we still hesitate because my groupmate-Phyllis is scared of cat.At last,we went in the cafe.At the beginning,she still scared of the cats so that we need to make sure no cats were near us.Then,we can start to film.Finally,she didn't scared anymore and we can smoothly to film.
I think I need to say sorry to my groupmates because I always play with the cats therefore didn't standby to film.
I think we can prepare the script before we go to restaurant.We didnt prepare any script before we went to Chococat Cafe.We didnt write script so that we need to spend time in script in Chococat Cafe.I think if we have prepare our script,we can do faster.
I hope that my group can do better next time.

1 comment:

Wootang01 said...

I'm sure your group will do better; there is always room for improvement.

Phyllis is afraid of cats? Perhaps you guys should have chosen a different cafe! Or maybe, filming Phyllis would have won your group the funniest, craziest film!