Friday, February 15, 2008

History Assignment 15.02.08

My name was Narciso Casanovas. I was born and lived in Vinci in Florence in Italy. I was born at 12nd June,1463 and died at 24st March, 1531. I had one sister, she was older than me seven years.
I was a poet and painter. I wrote a lot of famous works such as “La Divina Commedia”, “A Lover's Complaint” and “The Passionate Pilgrim”. I also made “La nascita di Venere” and “Adorazione dei Magi”. These works were used three-dimensional effect, so that my works all were realistic and colourful.
I enjoyed my life very much because I proud of my works. Although I was died when I was 68 years old, I was still young, I think my life was meaningful.

1 comment:

Wootang01 said...

Yentl, you've included some handy, detailed information about your professional life; now what about your personal life? Maybe another paragraph about your family and friends would have painted a fuller picture of this historical person.

Your use of past tense is good, but not great; check all of your verbs; you don't need the passive voice in all of them!

7+8