Sunday, October 14, 2007

All about picky eaters

I think it is the serious problem if parents can't control their kid's eating habit.Many children don't like to eat the healthy food,e.g.vegetables or friut.Amd they like to eat some junk food such as French fries.They like to eat junk food because they think it is delicious.Therefore they dont like to eat the healthy food.If the kids really hate eat this food,we can decorate it beautiful to make the kids want to eat it.We also can put some sauce such as soya sauce and ketchup into the vegeables or other meals.


I think I am a picky eater,it is because I dont like eat cucumber and some fruits such as banana and pineapple.My mum called me to eat banana many times,but I said I dont like banana.She said I ate banana when I was small,she also feel confused why I dont eat banana.She usually asks me,but I also dont know how to answer her.

1 comment:

Wootang01 said...

Maybe you should add some soya sauce or ketchup to your banana, per your suggestion, and then you would eat it!

Remember to separate sentences using two spaces!